The Division of Family and Community Partnership (DFCP) funds a statewide network of over 50 Family Support Centers as “one-stop” shops that provide wrap-around resources and supports for families before they find themselves in crisis. Family Success Centers (FSC) offer services to families and bring together concerned community residents, leaders, and community agencies to address the problems that threaten the safety and stability of families and the community.
There is no cost to access services provided by Family Success Centers and no eligibility requirements- all are welcome at the FSC.
Family Success Centers are community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering places where any community resident can go for family support, information, and services. Family Success Centers aim to enrich the lives of children and adults by making families and neighborhoods stronger by helping and empowering all families to succeed.
- Access to information on child, maternal, and family health services
- Life Skills Training
- Parent Education
- Home Visitation
- Parent-Child Activities
- Information & Referral Services
- Family Success Planning
- Economic self-sufficiency / employment related services/income security services
- “Best Practices” Workshops on a variety of topics based on Community Need
- Support & Encouragement
- Knowledge of Resources in the Community
- Family Partners who will assess, refer, address barriers to health visits (physical, dental, behavioral)
- Parent Education: Evidence Based In-home Parenting Program
- Support to attend activities at school and in the community:
Childcare, Transportation, and Parent Incentives
- Support Groups for Women, Fathers, pre-teen girls, & Immigrant families
- Translations & Interpretation
Promoting family literacy by:
- Assisting existing GED and ESL classes with resources needed e.g. transportation
- Translating and interpreting for Spanish-speaking families
- Implementing literacy activities on-site and in-home (book distributions, parent and child activities and family night)
Warren County resident.
Located inside the Early Childhood Learning Center
459 Center Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908-213-2679 or 908-213-2723 (Bilingual)
Si usted necesita esta enformacion en español por favor mande un email a:
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Evening & weekend appointments available!
For the past two years I have been involved with the Family Success Center. I recently have become involved with the parent advisory board. I was not used to receiving help and I found myself in need of assistance One fateful day, I found myself the victim of a stroke. I very clearly remember one of my biggest fears was coming home from the rehabilitation center. It was a scary time for my family and me. I felt alone and vulnerable... I was referred to the Family Success Center. I had no idea how life changing this group of dedicated professionals would prove to be. They provided transportation, as well as encouragement. They also gave me a new outlet to use my skills and talents to help others. I was finally feeling like life was getting back to normal. The family success center helped to make this possible. FSC Parent
The Perfect Effect Canvas Of Oil Painting 'Family Portrait,1621 By Anthony Van Dyck' ,size: 30x37 Inch / 76x93 Cm ,this Replica Art DecorativeCanvas Prints Is Fit For Garage Decor And Home Artwork And Gifts
[Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Mini 9 Camera Case ] Woodmin Watercolor Groovy PU Leather 2-in-1 Accessories Bundle Set (Camera case Mini photo case)
Salvador Dali Long Peculiar Twirling the End of his Moustache Flaring His Eyes XX-Large Grey
Oil Painting 'Charles Webster Hawthorne,Mother And Child,1917-1920' Printing On High Quality Polyster Canvas , 18x20 Inch / 46x51 Cm ,the Best Home Theater Gallery Art And Home Gallery Art And Gifts Is This Vivid Art Decorative Prints On Canvas
Woodmin Candy Plastic Slide Business Card Namecard Case, Fujifilm Instax Photo Holder, ID Credit Cards OrganizerBlack)