When you buy something from a seller who accepts PayPal, you may be covered by PayPal’s Purchase Protection program. When applicable, PayPal’s Purchase Protection program entitles you to reimbursement for the full purchase price of the item plus the original shipping costs you paid, if any. When you, PayPal determines, in its sole discretion, whether your claim qualifies for the Purchase Protection program. PayPal’s original determination is considered final, but you may be able to file an appeal of the decision with PayPal if you have new or compelling information not available at the time of the original determination or you believe there was an error in the decision-making process
Important: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party specified by PayPal as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal’s Purchase Protection program does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.
PayPal’s Purchase Protection program may apply when you encounter these specific problems with a transaction:
- You didn’t receive your item from a seller (referred to as an “Item Not Received” claim), or
- You received an item, but the item isn’t what you ordered (referred to as a “Significantly Not as Described” claim).
If you believe that a transaction made through your PayPal account was not authorized by you, this type of claim is different from the Purchase Protection program, and is described below under .
Item Not Received claims
Your claim will not qualify for a refund under PayPal’s Purchase Protection program for an Item Not Received claim, if:
- You collect the item in person, or arrange for it to be collected on your behalf, including if you use PayPal in a seller’s store location, or
- PayPal has adequate proof from the seller indicating that the item was delivered or order was fulfilled.
If the seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favor of the seller for an Item Not Received claim even if you did not receive the goods.
Significantly Not as Described claims
To qualify for Purchase Protection as a Significantly Not as Described claim, the item must be materially different from the seller’s description of the item.
The following claims will qualify as a Significantly Not as Described claim:
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the item was described as “new” but the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic (i.e. counterfeit).
- The item is missing major parts or features and those facts were not disclosed in the description of the item when you bought it.
- You purchased a set of three items but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
The following claims will not qualify as a Significantly Not as Described claim:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the seller in its description of the item.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was described as “used."
Ineligible items and transactions under PayPal’s Purchase Protection program
Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:
- Real estate, including residential property.
- Businesses (when you buy or invest in a business).
- Vehicles, including, but not limited to, motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats.
- Significantly Not As Described claims for custom-made items.
- Payments on crowdfunding platforms.
- For Item Not Received claims, items which you collect in person or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought in a seller’s store location.
- Industrial machinery used in manufacturing.
- Anything purchased from, or an amount paid to, a government agency.
- Stored value items such as gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize.
- Sending money to a friend or family.
Even if your payment is not eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection, you can file a dispute and try to resolve the issue directly with the seller; however, PayPal will generally not find in your favor if you escalate, as part of the process a dispute to a claim for an item which is not eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection.
Transaction eligibility for PayPal’s Purchase Protection program
To be eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have a PayPal account in good standing.
- Pay for the eligible item from your PayPal account.
- You must respond to PayPal's request for documentation and other information in a timely manner.
- You have not received a recovery related to such purchase from another source.
Alkotox Italia www.goodshelp.com.
Oxy Bump Sinus Congestion Relief
Health and Beauty (Oxy Bump Corporation)
Budget Matcha – All-Natural – USDA Organic – – Ideal for Starters – Great Quality at Low Cost (16oz)
VALUE MATCHA – USDA Organic – Culinary Grade – Finest Quality – Perfect for Lattes and Frappes – Great for Beginners